Einstein vs Higgs: or what is a mass?
Abstract. It is shown that the birth mass of an elementary particle is a result of spherical deformation of the quantized space-time based on the concept of gravity of the curved four-dimensional space-time of Einstein. Theorists mistakenly believe that Einstein's theory of gravity does not fit into the Standard Model (SM). It is shown that on the contrary the SM does not fit into the Einstein's theory of gravity. Higgs boson is contradicts the concept of curved space-time as the basis of gravity. Therefore, Higgs boson is cannot carry the mass of an elementary particle. Mechanism for the generation of mass of an elementary particle discussed in detail in the theory of Superunification:
1. Leonov V. S. Quantum Energetics. Volume 1. Theory of Superunification. Cambridge International Science Publishing, 2010, 745 pages. (Квантовая энергетика. Том 1. Теория Суперобъединения. – CISP, 2010, 745 стр.) http://www.cisp-publishing.com/acatalog/info_54.html.
2. V.S. Leonov. Quantum Energetics: Theory of Superunification. Viva Books, India, 2011, 732 pages. http://www.vivagroupindia.com/frmBookDetail.aspx?BookId=7922.
- 1. Criticism of the Higgs boson in the Standard Model
- 2. The four-dimensional particle – the quantum of space-time (quanton)
- 3. The structure of the quantized of space-time
- 4. Electromagnetic symmetry and electrical asymmetry
- 5. Quarks
- 6. Gravitation and the birth of a mass
- 6.1. Electron and positron
- 6.2. The electron spin
- 6.3. Asymptotic freedom
- 6.4. Electron neutrino
- 6.5. Wave transfer of the mass
- 6.6. Neutron and proton
- 6.7. Shell sign-changing model of the nucleon
- 6.8. Plus and minus mass
- 6.9. The fundamental principle of relativity
- 7. Nature of nuclear forces
- 8. Black and white holes
- 9. Dark energy and dark matter
- 9.1. Antigravitation. Accelerated recession of galaxies
- 9.2. The curvature of the light beam in an inhomogeneous quantized space-time
- 10. New experimental facts
- 10.1. Quantum engines and asteroid defense
- 10.2. Cold fusion and the Usherenko effect
- 11. Conclusions
- 12. Annex to article. Contents of the book 
The article is written in Russian, and it will be translated into English.